Honeysuckle Life® is a registered trademark of D2L Graphics, LLC.
1. You are over thirteen (13) years of age. If you are not, you have parental permission to use the website.
2. You can say what is on your mind in comment fields without using aggressive or condescending language or images.
3. We own any article submitted to the blog by the author. By submitting content, you agree that all content you post is your original work in which you own the copyright, or have been granted permission to use and in no way violates or infringes on the copyright, registered trademark or intellectual property rights of a third party.
4. You retain ownership of your comments.
5. If submitting content, you retain ownership of your article and images, but you give Honeysuckle Life® permission to use the images on the website and in printed materials.
6. You are free to re-use up to two paragraphs of articles on Honeysuckle Life® as long as the content is clearly sourced and linked back to the front page of this website. Reprints of full articles must have permission of Honeysuckle Life® administration.
7. You understand that political or religious views expressed by a single author do not transfer to other authors.
8. Photos from Honeysuckle Life® are available for use, if the following conditions are met: “Photo(s) credited to Honeysuckle Life®” must appear directly below each image. Image credit must be linked back to this page, or the blog post that the image was used in. This will create a link in the comments below which will cross promote your site. Images cannot be altered in any way or used to promote a product or business.
9. Honeysuckle Life® receives advertising income from clearly marked ads located in the sidebar and rss feed. Affiliate advertising is also used, in the form of sponsored posts and social media updates. Honeysuckle Life® receives a percentage of sales that originate from these ads and links. Sponsored posts are clearly indicated. Sponsored links, products, and companies are indicated by an asterisk when posted on social media platforms.
10. Images shared on Honeysuckle Life® remain the property of the author and not of this website. Please contact us if we have used an image you would like to see removed from the site.
Please contact info at honeysuckle life dot com if you have any questions.