Cork Skyline. Photography by Rebekah Burder for Honeysuckle Life.
We had a chance to drive down to Cork for the first time last weekend. It started raining just outside of the city, and so my plans for photographing and wandering were curtailed. Instead, we ducked in and out of coffee shops and home decor stores. Kind of perfect, in it’s own way. Here’s a few links that have caught my eye.
- I’m still fascinated by the Lance Armstrong interview, his astounding lack of concern for the lives he ruined.
- Looking for a new blog to follow? This post from The Sweetest Occasion has 40 Up-And-Coming blogs.
- Honey glazed pork chops with mashed sweet potato make a healthy weekday meal.
- Is this winter white table perfect? I think so.
- I’m wishing I was tall enough to carry off a long skirt.
- A reminder to listen.
- The Lone Bellow’s make magic with this version of Angel from Montgomery.
Have a great weekend friends! Take time to listen, and spend quality time with your loved ones.