I hate buying full price fashion. Hate it with a passion. After working a few years in retail, I realized the markup is so high I would be insane to buy anything that isn’t on sale. Inspired by my deep and abiding hatred of full price, here’s a few summer approved beauties I found on Ruche.
1. Serene Feeling Polka Dot Dress, $28.50 – Made of crinkly chiffon, this polka dotted dress has an elasticized waist, pretty little ruffles, and is fully lined. The empire waist is perfect for hiding fuller hips.
2. Roza Belted Dress by BB Dakota, $48.50 – Fully-lined and peach-striped, this tank dress has a removable slip and skinny belt. Pair it with gladiator sandals and a straw hat for the perfect summer concert outfit.
1. Amorous Blooms Skirt by Tulle, $35.50 – Breezy coral fabric paired with a structured lattice waistband will make this skirt a summer favorite. Dress up or down for an office to dinner outfit.
2. Evelyn Meadow Printed Skirt by BB Dakota, $39.50 – It’s not your grandmother’s floral skirt. This updated version of a classic is inspired by watercolor floral prints, with a fitted waist and side zipper.
3. Georgette Pleated Skirt, $49.50 – Peach is the new beige. And this chiffon skirt in a soft peach color is just full enough to inspire twirling.
1. Coral Fields Indie Dress by Judith March, $64.50 – This dress brings a poppy field to you, with coral and orange galore. A cut-out back adds a little spice to a traditional print.
2. Galant Strapless Dress by Jack, $42.50 – With built in cups and a structures bodice, this isn’t your typical cotton strapless dress. Structured enough for a date or Sunday brunch. And it comes with one of my favorite features, pockets!