Switching out a few key accessories is a great way to change up your home for spring and summer. Change heavy winter drapes for lightweight summer sheers, and replace dark wool rugs with lighter jute versions. Choose a bright color, like the citrus yellow in these accessories for a punch of color. Here are a few of my favorites!
1. Asian inspired garden stools are the it accessory for gardens and patios this year. Pick up this Drum Garden Stool from Target for $262.50.
2. This Porcelain Bread Bowl from Target for $16.99 comes in a variety of colors, and has several matching pieces.
3. Switch out rugs each spring for lighter colors and materials. This Maze Rug in Yellow from Chiasso for $298 works perfectly.
4. A Yellow Storage Tub from Crate & Barrel for $9.95 makes the perfect tote for gardening or laundry supplies.
5. Add a Leisure Pillow in Yellow from CB2 for $40 to your sofas and chairs.
6. This metal ROXO Chair in Yellow from Ikea for $24.99 adds extra seating for entertaining.
7. A unique Zig Zag Outdoor Beanbag Chair from Chateau Designs for $119. But hurry! It’s a flash sale.
8. Use this Modern Coat Rack in Yellow from Room & Board near a pool for a swimsuit drying rack. $229.
9. Add these Lacquer Vases from Z Gallerie for $29.95 to your Easter table.